BCP has a participation team that supports the development and delivery of young peoples’ participation across BCP.
The team’s core work includes:
- UNITE (Children in Care forum)
- INSIGHT (Care Leavers)
- facilitating the UK Youth Parliament election process and supporting the elected
- Members of Youth Parliament
- facilitating BCP’s Youth Forum
- involvement in recruitment of staff for children’s services.
The Participation Team also have an advisory role to support others in developing inclusive practice to hear the voice of young people within their work.